• Bones in our bodies consists of internal skeletons (trabecular bone, cancellous bone: 20% Figure B) and external skeletons (cortical bone, 80% Figure A).
• External skeleton, same name as a solid part of the bone, is created in the form of our body, and internal skeleton helps to absorb shocks and supply calcium metabolism to internal skeleton.
• Internal skeleton is mainly consist of spongy bone (at least 60%), femurí»s external skeleton is consist of cortical bone (over 75%), so The fracture incidence varies are differ from age and body parts.
• Osteoporosis : In general, While equipped with components of the bone and it is going to decrease the amount of bone rates
• In general, it is equipped with a bone component, but it is a disease to decrease bone rates which decrease of a degree is beyond physiological reduction, so that it is impossible to support their weights.
• This is a disease that can lead to fracture easily, even a slight shock. By a reduction in bone mass, on a condition that there is no change in the chemical composition of bone.